In a crisis that touches every nonprofit’s mission, strategy, geography and focus area, many nonprofit leaders and philanthropists are rapidly adapting, transforming and providing immediate relief. At the same time, many in the sector find themselves scrambling, hunkering down, or paralyzed by fear. Across this spectrum, where does your organization sit? Behaviors that hold us back often get magnified in times of trouble. Recognize these blind spots and replace them with effective alternatives, so you can not only stay the course but seize this opportunity to strengthen and transform your nonprofit.
In this webinar hosted by Kris Putnam-Walkerly, Author of Delusional Altruism: Why Philanthropists Fail to Achieve Change and What they Can Do To Transform Giving, nonprofit leaders will learn how to:
- Prevent fear and overwhelm from holding you back
- Increase your speed and agility
- Stay focused on your top priorities
- Increase your effectiveness and impact during the crisis
- Maintain momentum AFTER the crisis